Happy Death Day Tee
This May 2nd marks the eight year anniversary of the killing of Osama Bin Laden, and now you can commemorate his death day all year round! Celebrate the Naval Special Warfare Command's victory over terror with our Death Day tee.
The design is an homage to the original ‘John & Paul & Ringo & George’ design produced for a Japanese label by Amsterdam-based graphic design studio, Experimental Jetset. The now famous post-modern design was meant to strip down the idea of a rock band to a list of four names - An attempt to distill and reach the 'essence' of a group. In our version, we've distilled one of the most pivotal moments in the war on terror into the basic components of Bin Laden's face shot (America!).
- Made with our cotton/polyester blend for maximum comfort, sweat wicking, and longevity wash after wash.
- Modern fit designed to sit closer to the body - Perfect when layering in cooler weather.
- Lightweight and soft fabric for less friction and bunching under nylon outerwear, chest rigs, and plate carriers.
- Double-needle stitched for durability
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- See FAQ for more sizing info